Industrial Reverse Osmosis System
K series Reverse Osmosis SystemAIR ATOM compact commercial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment which, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years. PK series systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed with pre-filtration systems on a skid frame, for operation with fresh and brackish feedwaters having TDS values below 2,000ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 250 and 1000 litres/hr as shown in the specifications tables.
- 304 grade stainless steel perimeter frame with rubber isolation feet.
- Integrated microprocessor based controller with display for TDS and system status.
- Automatic membrane flush (with feed water) at start-up and every 12 hours continuous operation.
- Flow meters for permeate (treated product) and reject (waste) streams.
- Liquid filled pressure gauges for feed water pressure and membrane discharge pressure.
- Feed water inlet cartridge filter.
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve.
- Low feed water pressure sensor with automatic shutdown.
- High pressure UPVC SCH80 membrane pressure vessels.
- All pre-treatment systems are amounted in one skid frame.
- Compact Space Saving Design.
Model PK 1500 PK 3000 PK 4500 PK 6000 Capacity GPD / LPD 1500 / 250 3000 / 500 4500 / 750 6000 / 1000 Working Pressure PSI / BAR 150 - 200 / 10 – 14 Raw Water Feed Pump Injection type S.S pump + pressure tank Sand Filter Control Valve Automatic Timer Control Valve Size & Capacity 10″x54″ (50L) 10″x54″ (50L) 13″x54″ (70L) 13″x54″ (70L) Carbon Filter Control Valve Automatic Timer Control Valve Size & Capacity 10″x54″ (50L) 10″x54″ (50L) 13″x54″ (70L) 13″x54″ (70L) Softener Control Valve Automatic Volumetric Control Valve Size & Capacity 10″x54″ (50L) 10″x54″ (50L) 13″x54″ (70L) 13″x54″ (70L) Pre-Filter Big Blue Filter Housing + PP 5um Cartridge High Pressure Pump Rotary Van Pump + Motor (1HP) Multi-staged Centrifugal Pump (3HP) Membrane Housing Stainless Steel 304 with PE end-caps RO Membrane 4040 x 1 4040 x 2 4040 x 3 4040 x 4 Frame Parts Stainless steel main frame, rollers, brackets Size 2170mm x 690mm x 1560mm ( L x W x H ) Feed Water Specifications (minimum) Hardness < 1 ppm Hydrogen Sulphide 0 ppm Free Chlorine 0 ppm Manganese < 0.05 ppm T.D.S. < 2000 ppm Organics < 1 ppm Turbidity (SDI) < 5 Temperature + 5 to + 40°C pH 3 – 11 Silica < 1.0 ppm Iron < 0.01 ppm Pressure > 300 kPa R.O. Operating Parameters Min. Pressure BAR (35 PSI) Max. Pressure BAR (300 PSI) Max. Hardness 1 ppm Min. Salt Rejection 96% Max. Salt Rejection 99% Max. TDS 2000 ppm
Feed water quality, pressures and flow rates have a significant impact on the performance of any reverse osmosis system. To ensure reliable and consistent long-term performance, it is important to supply feed water having the minimum specifications detailed below. If your feed water supply is marginal, you should consider using a feed water break tank and booster pump to supply the system.